Friday, February 17, 2012

Idoma UT2004 1v1/2v2

This is my first foray into forging on the new maps... On HtH in particular. I absolutely love the new pieces available on the map, but its disdainful that we lost the coli wall and half our budget. Its also a major bummer that there's no sky box either. :(

All that said, I figured a small map would be best for my first attempt on this map. Idoma is one of my favorite small maps from UT2004 and so I figured it'd be a worthy nominee. I'll let the screen caps speak for themselves.

Weapons:
Rockets: 120s*
GL: 90s*
DMR x2 10s
Needle Rifle x2 10s
Needler 30s
Plas Pistol x2 30s
OS 100s

The map would probably play best with a custom gametype that with increased speed and decreased damage... I don't know much about editing gametypes so I don't have one yet. Sorry folks.

Screen shots:
Blue Side
 Gold Side
 Long GL Hall
Long GL #2
 Over OS
 Rocket Hall

Download Idoma

No comments:

Post a Comment