Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Forge

Well, its been awhile... Haven't forged since about June. Spent three months back in the states this summer, but didn't really spend much time on Halo then as playing on a big screen makes me sick as a dog. Additionally, I got perma IP banned from MLG's forums which really sucked... Probably for the best though as its full of ass hats and trolls, half of which (the forgers) couldn't tell a good map if it shroom stamped 'em (thats dick slapped). On the upswing of things, I'm back at forge hub and in good graces with the powers at be there again... For the mean time anyways. Haha. I'm also back to forging. Shocker huh. Took me long enough. Kind of left my xbox in the states, so I spend a couple months waiting for my dad to mail it back to me.

So yeah, I'm back in Austria doing the shit I do. Not gonna be as hard core into forging this year as I was previously, but its a good constructive hobby.

Got a new map around the bend. Elongated symmetrical, highly vertical. I'm not gonna say much as I'm still fleshing out the framework on it... Its a bloody bother transferring a design from a sketch into forge. Takes a lot of tinkering and redesigning. Fortunately, that stage is almost done. Whats left is to swap pieces out and introduce more color to combat the grayness of forge. Afterwards, spawns, gametypes and test test test!

BTW: Until I get a nice fat paycheck again, I'm on a temporary GT. RedSchnitzelSec is my new tag until I can upgrade SecretSchnitzel back to gold.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment